Welcome to Year 4!
Autumn 2 2020
Our Autumn 2 Topic is ‘Why are we proud of our pottery?’
Some key questions to consider:
- How is pottery made?
- What is a bottle oven? How do they work?
- Where do materials come from to make pottery?
- Where is pottery made?
- How did the pottery industry make money for Stoke on Trent?
- Can you name any famous potters?
- Why is Stoke on Trent well-known for its pottery?
Challenge! Can you find any old photographs of Stoke-on-Trent including those taken of bottle ovens used in the pottery industry?
This term’s topic web – Autumn 2 Topic Web
This term’s topic knowledge organiser – Autumn 2 History Knowledge Organiser
This term’s science knowledge organiser – Autumn 2 Science Knowledge Organiser
This term’s homework can be found at https://www.showbie.com/
See our full curriculum here –
Please complete the weekly online tasks set on Showbie: https://www.showbie.com/
Websites to Access at Home: