Welcome to Year 4!
Please complete the online tasks set on Showbie during your Summer holiday! https://www.showbie.com/
Additional Summer Learning
- Times Table mat
- Year 3-4 Statutory Spellings
- Year 4 Reading List
- Additional learning pack 1
- Additional learning pack 2
Websites to Assist Learning:
- Times Table Rock Stars https://ttrockstars.com/
- Reading Eggs https://readingeggs.co.uk/login1/
- Purple Mash https://www.purplemash.com/sch/dove-st7
- Oxford Owl (free EBooks!)
- Top Marks
- BBC Bitesize
- Oak Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- https://www.worldbookday.com/world-of-stories/ (free audiobooks)
- Maths Bot (online math resources)
Autumn, September 2020
Our Autumn 1 Topic is ‘What makes London such a cool place to live?’
Some key questions to consider:
- Why would you like to live in London?
- How many ways could we get to London?
- How is London different to where we live?
- What is tourism? Have you ever been a tourist?
- Why is London the capital city of England?
- Can you name any other world major cities?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of living in a city?
This term’s topic web – Autumn 1 Topic Web
This term’s knowledge organiser – Autumn 1 Knowledge Organiser
This term’s homework can be found at https://www.showbie.com/
See our full curriculum here –