Welcome to Year 4!
School reopening Monday 8th March – letter to parents Welcome to Back to School Year 4 – Letter to Parents
Please complete homework and online isolation work (should you be absent from school due to Coronavirus) on Showbie: https://my.showbie.com/signin
Our topic this term is…
Why are rivers so important to their cities?
Some key questions to consider:
- Why are rivers so important to cities?
- What are the main features of a river?
- Where are the main UK rivers and mountain ranges?
- How are rivers used in trade?
- How do rivers attract tourists?
- Why do you think most major cities are located near rivers?
- Challenge! Can you find out the names of the largest rivers in the world?
This term’s topic knowledge organiser – Spring 2 Topic Knowledge Organiser
This term’s science knowledge organiser – Spring 2 Science Knowledge Organiser
This term’s homework can be found at https://www.showbie.com/
See our full curriculum here –
Please complete the weekly online tasks set on Showbie: https://www.showbie.com/
Websites to Access at Home:
- Times Table Rock Stars https://ttrockstars.com/
- Reading Eggs https://readingeggs.co.uk/login1/
- Purple Mash https://www.purplemash.com/sch/dove-st7
- Take care of your wellbeing – https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- Keeping active! – https://www.jumpstartjonny.co.uk/home
Year 4 Long Term Planning 2020 – 2021 – https://www.dovebank.staffs.sch.uk/our-curriculum/year-4-curriculum/