Our school uniform is important to us as it promotes a sense of pride in our school and fosters a sense of community and belonging.
The uniform requirements are detailed below.
- Blue sweatshirt with school logo
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Plain grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Black school shoes
- Plain grey, black, white socks or grey tights
- Blue fleece with school logo (optional)
- Blue gingham dress (summer)
- White or Blue crew neck t-shirt (school logo optional)
- Plain black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms or leggings (in colder weather)
- Blue sweatshirt or branded hoodie (in colder weather)
- Trainers or plimsolls
Children are also required to have a bag to bring their things into school with them. A school bookbag is preferable, and can be purchased from the uniform shop (linked below). As well as this, they will need a water bottle in school with them each day. Please put your child's name in ALL their belongings to ensure that, should they leave it somewhere, we can ensure that it is returned.
Our uniform can be purchased from Smart Uniforms and can be accessed HERE.
There is also a selection of 'preloved' school uniform available in school. This is all high-quality uniform and available for any parent to help themselves to. This will be available in the school office at any time, or on a Wednesday and Friday on the playground after school.